Mamapundit by the Numbers
- I get a couple hundred thousand pageviews per month here at Mamapundit. You can check my audience demographics out at Federated Media.
- In late 2011, Working Mother Magazine named me one of the 15 Most Powerful Moms in Social Media
- I was also named one of the 50 top Twitter Moms of 2011
- I have 4700-plus Twitter followers.
- In 2011, I was ranked #13 of the influential list of the 100 top mombloggers put out each year by Disney’s Babble.com. I was ranked in the top 50 on Babble’s list for 2010.
- I am also a featured blogger at Babble, which expands my reading audience quite a bit.
- I have nearly 5,000 Facebook fans, and my Facebook audience keeps growing.
- If you think that your brand, business or initiative might be a good fit for my blog, feel free to reach out to discuss your idea.
- I am represented by Danielle Wiley of Sway Group LLC. You can contact Danielle, or email me directly at [email protected]
Advertising on Mamapundit
- You can easily shop for and purchase advertising on my blog via my Federated Media account.
- If you have something more specialized in mind, I’d love to hear from you. Send me an email at [email protected] or contact Danielle Wiley at Sway Group LLC
After years of turning down or flat out ignoring 99.99% of products, brands and services that folks have offered me for review here at my blog (I get a lot of pitches), I’ve decided to create a way to show some love to the stuff people want to send me that also happens to be stuff I actually really like.
I’m calling this Mamapundit feature, Stuff I Like.
Here’s what you need to know about Stuff I Like featured blog posts at Mamapundit:
- You can contact me to ask whether I am interested in your product, item, brand or service at [email protected]
- I only write about things that I like. That doesn’t mean that I never have a negative opinion of any brand or product. It means that those things never get written about on my blog at all. So if someone sends me something they would like me to review, and I find that the product, brand or service is not something I want to recommend for whatever reason, well then, I am not going to mention it to my readers one way or another. No positive review, but also no negative review. No review at all. Because this is about Stuff I Like, not Stuff I Don’t Like.
- My Stuff I Like blog posts are a mix of stuff I’ve discovered and purchased/used entirely on my own, and also stuff that I’ve been offered for review by companies, brands, artists, service providers, authors and crafters. When I write about the products, brands or services that were offered to me for review (as opposed to stuff I’ve discovered and purchased all on my own), I will always let readers know that this is the case.
- I have not and never will accept monetary compensation for my reviews.
- My children’s ages are currently 15 (J- girl), 13 (E-boy) and 3 years (C-girl), plus Baby G (girl), who will be one year old on June 27. So if you want me to review something that is appropriate for, say, 9 year olds, I’m probably not the mom-reviewer you are looking for.
- I love having the chance to help promote mother-owned businesses and their products and services, and I really enjoy giving talented Etsy-style crafters and artists a boost.
- You can contact me in advance at [email protected] to ask whether I am interested in reviewing something, or you can just box the item up and mail it to me with an enclosed note saying that you would like me to consider what you’ve sent me for review at Mamapundit. Either way is fine.
- Even if I’ve agreed via email to take a look at your stuff, sending me something I agreed to consider for review at Mamapundit does not guarantee that I will review it. Also, I can’t return anything sent to me, whether I review it or do not review it. So if you send me something, please assume that it’s not going to come back your way. Ever. (Just managing expectations here so nobody ends up mad at me!)
- If you are specifically interested in having me feature your product, brand or service in a giveaway for my readers, please email me at [email protected] and tell me what you have in mind. I like being able to give neat stuff away to the awesome folks who read and comment here at Mamapundit.
- If you send me something for potential review, be sure to include clear information so that if I decide to review what you’ve sent, I can email you to let you know when your Stuff I Like feature is published at Mamapundit. Please also make sure that I have your correct email address because am not going to call you, write you an actual letter via USPS, Facebook message you, Direct Message you on Twitter, text you or yell really loud to contact you. I need your email address.
- Please also be sure that when you send me something for potential review, that you include clear information on where my readers can learn more about or buy it online, whether that’s via your online storefront, a commercial online retailer or your own Etsy shop ( I lovelovelove handmade stuff, by the way).
- The postal mailing address to send stuff my way is:
- Mamapundit Blog/411 Grace Avenue/Sevierville, TN 37862-3812
-Katie Allison Granju